When I think of the name Economy Candy, I think of economies of scale = large quantities, and that is exactly what this store is. This old candy store on Rivington in LES has been around since 1937 selling candy upon candy. Anything you can think of, they have. Hand dipped chocolates, nuts of all kinds, every flavor of M&M’s and jelly beans – and of which they have sugar free and kosher varieties of all of these. All the colors from the different candy boxes make it seem like you’re in the middle of a beautiful piece of graffiti. But what I enjoyed most about the store is their wide selection of the candy that we had growing up. For exactly, they have Pez candy and dispensers in all sizes and characters; they have Sugar Daddy’s; they have Nerds and they even have Nik L Nips! It’s a fun fun store to peruse through their stock candy displayed from floor to ceiling AND a great store to pick up a novelty gift for someone.
what are you in the mood for?
a small window into my world
- Post BK run fuel (@ Hu Kitchen w/ 10 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/1edRGkF 2 days ago
- Give meaning to your commute! #RideForACause with @Uber_NYC. Find out how to get involved here: bit.ly/1mHNSS7 2 days ago
- anyone interested the #WhitneyHoustonBiennial in @dumbo dumbo.is/blog_posts/dum… 2 days ago
- the #brucennial @BHQF is back Mar7th on Washington St. brucennial.com check out my post from last year wp.me/p2fCBE-2L 4 days ago
- Through Sunday, March 9th: Free Mini Facials niftynyc.com/events/through… via @niftynyc 4 days ago
see anything you like?American Museum of Natural History Antoinette Back Forty West bakeries Battery Park City BBQ beach birthday Bleeker Street Blue Ribbon Bollywood brooklyn Brooklyn Bridge Park Brooklyn Museum Brucennial brunch Bryant Park Caribbean Cinco de Mayo cupcakes Dekalb Market DJ Rekha Doughboy Down & Derby Empellon Equinox Flavorpill Florida fried chicken Good Units Gramercy Tavern Grimaldi's Hudson Hotel hurricane sandy Kiehl's Little Muenster LUCKYRICE Festival Lululemon marathon MeanRed Productions meatball meatballs Might Balls Miss Lily's Molly's NFL Nickodemus Night Market One Step Beyond Paella pizza PS1 Purple Yam Radio Lily Red Hook Lobster River to River Festival Robicelli's roller skating Rooftop Films Rubin Museum of Art SoHo TFF The Brooklyn Kitchen The Dutch The Hole the meat hook The Notorious MSG Tribeca Film Festival United Way vacation Valentine's Day west village Winter Garden World Financial Center yoga
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org