When I think of the name Economy Candy, I think of economies of scale = large quantities, and that is exactly what this store is. This old candy store on Rivington in LES has been around since 1937 selling candy upon candy. Anything you can think of, they have. Hand dipped chocolates, nuts of all kinds, every flavor of M&M’s and jelly beans – and of which they have sugar free and kosher varieties of all of these. All the colors from the different candy boxes make it seem like you’re in the middle of a beautiful piece of graffiti. But what I enjoyed most about the store is their wide selection of the candy that we had growing up. For exactly, they have Pez candy and dispensers in all sizes and characters; they have Sugar Daddy’s; they have Nerds and they even have Nik L Nips! It’s a fun fun store to peruse through their stock candy displayed from floor to ceiling AND a great store to pick up a novelty gift for someone.
what I've been up to
- RT @BrooklynBolts: Welcome to Game Day on Coney Island. Kick off is 7:30 PM tonight against the Boston Brawlers. #BringTheThunder http://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bensbiz: Tonight, pro football debuts in Brooklyn in form of @BrooklynBolts. Playing in @BKCyclones home of MCU Park. I'm hoping to get… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dybrkr: Less than a week before we're back on the floor... #Daybreaker #NYC daybreakernyc.splashthat.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @CBM: Next week, I'm co-hosting @dybrkr. Tickets WILL SELL OUT SO DON'T MISS! come wake up and dance with me! nyc.dybrkr.com/cbm (pw… 2 weeks ago
- Best breakfast in the city (at @KitchenetteDown in New York, NY) swarmapp.com/c/9ao1aaTQ6Qk 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com