When I think of the name Economy Candy, I think of economies of scale = large quantities, and that is exactly what this store is. This old candy store on Rivington in LES has been around since 1937 selling candy upon candy. Anything you can think of, they have. Hand dipped chocolates, nuts of all kinds, every flavor of M&M’s and jelly beans – and of which they have sugar free and kosher varieties of all of these. All the colors from the different candy boxes make it seem like you’re in the middle of a beautiful piece of graffiti. But what I enjoyed most about the store is their wide selection of the candy that we had growing up. For exactly, they have Pez candy and dispensers in all sizes and characters; they have Sugar Daddy’s; they have Nerds and they even have Nik L Nips! It’s a fun fun store to peruse through their stock candy displayed from floor to ceiling AND a great store to pick up a novelty gift for someone.
what I've been up to
- Unlocking the Secrets of New York City's Most Famous Model ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/… via @CurbedNY 1 day ago
- And the winner is .... wp.me/p2fCBE-mY annual viewing of the shorts at the @ifccenter today! 1 week ago
- Best New Yorker Covers Capture a Changing City Over 90 Years ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/… via @CurbedNY 1 week ago
- A 'Mad Men' Exhibit Is Coming To Fulfill Your '60s Dreams ny.racked.com/2015/2/18/8060… via @RackedNY 1 week ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org