NFL players (past and present) will be leading cardio conditioning classes held at various Equinox gyms to raise money and provide you with fun and challenging workouts. The cost is $100 per class and all proceeds will go to the United Way to help fund NFL Play 60 programs. I’ve taken the Whipped! class; the rotation of various exercises makes the hour go by very quickly. The Equinox gyms are nice and are stocked with Kiehl’s products for your use. You can see the schedule of classes and the NFL “instructors” here: http://www.unitedway.org/equinoxNFL. It’s a great way to get in shape while raising money for childhood obesity.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 2 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 3 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 3 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 3 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org