NFL players (past and present) will be leading cardio conditioning classes held at various Equinox gyms to raise money and provide you with fun and challenging workouts. The cost is $100 per class and all proceeds will go to the United Way to help fund NFL Play 60 programs. I’ve taken the Whipped! class; the rotation of various exercises makes the hour go by very quickly. The Equinox gyms are nice and are stocked with Kiehl’s products for your use. You can see the schedule of classes and the NFL “instructors” here: http://www.unitedway.org/equinoxNFL. It’s a great way to get in shape while raising money for childhood obesity.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- See this Instagram photo by @sweetgreen instagram.com/p/BtEGKNaFL5i/… 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Like I said: A puppet. twitter.com/joshtpm/status… 2 months ago
- The Co-Op at 210 6th Ave and : SAVE SOUEN! - Sign the Petition! chng.it/4YL4BHDC via @Change 2 months ago
- See this Instagram photo by @petesouza instagram.com/p/BpXiatmFv6o/… 4 months ago
- I’m watching @glblctzn Festival LIVE this Saturday! Here’s how you can, too: glblctzn.me/HowToStream 5 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com