NFL players (past and present) will be leading cardio conditioning classes held at various Equinox gyms to raise money and provide you with fun and challenging workouts. The cost is $100 per class and all proceeds will go to the United Way to help fund NFL Play 60 programs. I’ve taken the Whipped! class; the rotation of various exercises makes the hour go by very quickly. The Equinox gyms are nice and are stocked with Kiehl’s products for your use. You can see the schedule of classes and the NFL “instructors” here: http://www.unitedway.org/equinoxNFL. It’s a great way to get in shape while raising money for childhood obesity.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 1 month ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 3 months ago
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 5 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 9 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com