NFL players (past and present) will be leading cardio conditioning classes held at various Equinox gyms to raise money and provide you with fun and challenging workouts. The cost is $100 per class and all proceeds will go to the United Way to help fund NFL Play 60 programs. I’ve taken the Whipped! class; the rotation of various exercises makes the hour go by very quickly. The Equinox gyms are nice and are stocked with Kiehl’s products for your use. You can see the schedule of classes and the NFL “instructors” here: http://www.unitedway.org/equinoxNFL. It’s a great way to get in shape while raising money for childhood obesity.
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 6 days ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 3 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org