what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Author Archives: cara protzko
It has been a minute… ok more like a few minutes since I have submerged myself into a NY moment. Life has taken a few amazing major turns for me which has prevented me from experiencing a little big thing … Continue reading
Of all the years that I’ve frequented this subway station, I had no idea nor did I even notice the chimes in the 34th street N, Q, R platform until very recently. I SO wish that I could recall what … Continue reading
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
Thirsty? Want to get a good buzz on for free? I am by no means telling you to get out there and get your drink on. And this post is not written to encourage drinking. However, IF you’re in the Union … Continue reading
I know its been a minute since I contributed to this blog. I recently moved to the Upper West Side and was showcasing the riverside to a friend. My motive for this post isn’t to highlight the 79th street boat … Continue reading
A tourist doesn’t come to New York and not make his or her way to Times Square. Sometimes you find a tourist looking up or taking a picture of something that makes you look to see what they are discovering. … Continue reading