what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Archives: cara protzko
It’s a few minutes since I posted as I haven’t come across too many little big things to highlight. However, Sean P Watters is no question a very Little Big Thing in NYC. I join thousands across the world as a huge … Continue reading
Of all the years that I’ve frequented this subway station, I had no idea nor did I even notice the chimes in the 34th street N, Q, R platform until very recently. I SO wish that I could recall what … Continue reading
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
Thirsty? Want to get a good buzz on for free? I am by no means telling you to get out there and get your drink on. And this post is not written to encourage drinking. However, IF you’re in the Union … Continue reading
I know its been a minute since I contributed to this blog. I recently moved to the Upper West Side and was showcasing the riverside to a friend. My motive for this post isn’t to highlight the 79th street boat … Continue reading
A tourist doesn’t come to New York and not make his or her way to Times Square. Sometimes you find a tourist looking up or taking a picture of something that makes you look to see what they are discovering. … Continue reading