what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: hungry?
A friend of mine at Gastronomista, the award winning website on all things cocktails, told me about this Anchor Brewing tasting event at Chelsea’s location of Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen. Anchor Brewmaster Mark Carpenter was in town to celebrate Anchor’s 50th … Continue reading
Last year I wrote about my palatial experience at Grimaldi’s and talked about the history of the chain as well as the upcoming opening of the original Grimaldi’s owner new pizza joint next door. My husband and I took it … Continue reading
updated 6/1/14 – and now for my review Taking advantage of a gorgeous Saturday morning, I arrived at the Domino Sugar Factory at 11am, 1 hour before it was supposed to open, still to be the 10th person in line. … Continue reading
With the first inkling of reprieve from the brutally cold weather, it was time to get out and check out something new and different. First, it was heading to the 17th Street and 10th Avenue Equinox location for a TRX … Continue reading
I’ll say it again, I don’t know where the time went! Let’s rewind and go back to the beginning of November. A few posts back, I was telling you that my husband and I were busy with birthday parties and … Continue reading
As we are in our Summer Part Deux, is it possible to say that it is still “ice cream season”? To someone that would much rather be sweating hot than freezing cold, it is still warm enough to go out … Continue reading