what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 2 weeks ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 5 months ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 1 year ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 year ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: hungry?
A friend of mine at Gastronomista, the award winning website on all things cocktails, told me about this Anchor Brewing tasting event at Chelsea’s location of Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen. Anchor Brewmaster Mark Carpenter was in town to celebrate Anchor’s 50th … Continue reading
Last year I wrote about my palatial experience at Grimaldi’s and talked about the history of the chain as well as the upcoming opening of the original Grimaldi’s owner new pizza joint next door. My husband and I took it … Continue reading
updated 6/1/14 – and now for my review Taking advantage of a gorgeous Saturday morning, I arrived at the Domino Sugar Factory at 11am, 1 hour before it was supposed to open, still to be the 10th person in line. … Continue reading
With the first inkling of reprieve from the brutally cold weather, it was time to get out and check out something new and different. First, it was heading to the 17th Street and 10th Avenue Equinox location for a TRX … Continue reading
I’ll say it again, I don’t know where the time went! Let’s rewind and go back to the beginning of November. A few posts back, I was telling you that my husband and I were busy with birthday parties and … Continue reading
As we are in our Summer Part Deux, is it possible to say that it is still “ice cream season”? To someone that would much rather be sweating hot than freezing cold, it is still warm enough to go out … Continue reading
As Sundays are the day of rest, my husband and I usually do just that, we spend the day walking around Brooklyn exploring new streets, shops, bars and of course restaurants. As we take our Sunday strolls we also come … Continue reading
Maybe because the VMA’s aren’t so “little”, and maybe because the scope of them doesn’t quite jive with the focus of my blog, but how is it that I didn’t know that the VMA’s were going to be in Brooklyn … Continue reading
Having lived in Battery Park City for 3 years and having had our wedding hotel, our rehearsal dinner (Stella which is still closed – pictured at right), and our after wedding celebrations (at Meade’s) all take place in South Street … Continue reading