what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: summer fun
I know its been a minute since I contributed to this blog. I recently moved to the Upper West Side and was showcasing the riverside to a friend. My motive for this post isn’t to highlight the 79th street boat … Continue reading
Typically in NYC, when a group of people are dancing at 7am it’s at a party that has carried over from the night before and they have yet to get to sleep. That wasn’t the case this past Tuesday. My … Continue reading
Maybe because the VMA’s aren’t so “little”, and maybe because the scope of them doesn’t quite jive with the focus of my blog, but how is it that I didn’t know that the VMA’s were going to be in Brooklyn … Continue reading
If you haven’t enjoyed Summer Streets thus far this month – get out there and “Just Do It”. My marathon training group ran summer streets last weekend. I was slightly shocked by how busy Lafayette was at 7:30am! I can’t … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I attended the Saturday session of the Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governor’s Island. With all of the hype of The Great Gatsby film and the roaring 20’s parties that supported it, I was particular interested … Continue reading
Table Green Cafe, a Cleaver Co. outpost of The Green Table in Chelsea Market, kicked off their 2nd Summer season of their 2 food kiosks last night in Battery Park. I was invited to sample some of their food and desserts, along with … Continue reading