what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Firsts
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
this is how I spent my memorial day – in a cemetery – in BK – at my own leisure. A family friend was telling me how much she enjoyed her visit there, and although it sounded odd, I knew … Continue reading
you know it, on the corner of Bowery and Spring, or maybe you don’t recall the exact address and only know that its downtown… or maybe you only know it if you saw…. let me jog your memory … you … Continue reading
(photo taken from their FaceBook page) Commuting back and forth to work every day by subway, you gain the ability to create an imaginary bubble around yourself to isolate and block out what is going on and who is around you. Your bubble … Continue reading
Typically in NYC, when a group of people are dancing at 7am it’s at a party that has carried over from the night before and they have yet to get to sleep. That wasn’t the case this past Tuesday. My … Continue reading
Around 10pm Tuesday night, my husband and I hailed a taxi. I went around the back to enter on the right side and noticed a ton of candy spewed across the back console of car. I thought, “oh, that was … Continue reading