what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: thirsty?
Thirsty? Want to get a good buzz on for free? I am by no means telling you to get out there and get your drink on. And this post is not written to encourage drinking. However, IF you’re in the Union … Continue reading
A friend of mine at Gastronomista, the award winning website on all things cocktails, told me about this Anchor Brewing tasting event at Chelsea’s location of Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen. Anchor Brewmaster Mark Carpenter was in town to celebrate Anchor’s 50th … Continue reading
With the first inkling of reprieve from the brutally cold weather, it was time to get out and check out something new and different. First, it was heading to the 17th Street and 10th Avenue Equinox location for a TRX … Continue reading
Last Friday, my husband and I had a reason to celebrate. (No Mom, I’m not pregnant). I had read about this bar that overlooked times square and it didn’t scream “impossible to get into” to me. We had some Midtown … Continue reading
As Sundays are the day of rest, my husband and I usually do just that, we spend the day walking around Brooklyn exploring new streets, shops, bars and of course restaurants. As we take our Sunday strolls we also come … Continue reading
Maybe because the VMA’s aren’t so “little”, and maybe because the scope of them doesn’t quite jive with the focus of my blog, but how is it that I didn’t know that the VMA’s were going to be in Brooklyn … Continue reading