what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 9 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 9 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: thirsty?
Thirsty? Want to get a good buzz on for free? I am by no means telling you to get out there and get your drink on. And this post is not written to encourage drinking. However, IF you’re in the Union … Continue reading
A friend of mine at Gastronomista, the award winning website on all things cocktails, told me about this Anchor Brewing tasting event at Chelsea’s location of Cooper’s Craft & Kitchen. Anchor Brewmaster Mark Carpenter was in town to celebrate Anchor’s 50th … Continue reading
With the first inkling of reprieve from the brutally cold weather, it was time to get out and check out something new and different. First, it was heading to the 17th Street and 10th Avenue Equinox location for a TRX … Continue reading
Last Friday, my husband and I had a reason to celebrate. (No Mom, I’m not pregnant). I had read about this bar that overlooked times square and it didn’t scream “impossible to get into” to me. We had some Midtown … Continue reading
As Sundays are the day of rest, my husband and I usually do just that, we spend the day walking around Brooklyn exploring new streets, shops, bars and of course restaurants. As we take our Sunday strolls we also come … Continue reading
Maybe because the VMA’s aren’t so “little”, and maybe because the scope of them doesn’t quite jive with the focus of my blog, but how is it that I didn’t know that the VMA’s were going to be in Brooklyn … Continue reading
Having lived in Battery Park City for 3 years and having had our wedding hotel, our rehearsal dinner (Stella which is still closed – pictured at right), and our after wedding celebrations (at Meade’s) all take place in South Street … Continue reading
After an amazing run in the Brooklyn Half Marathon, I was ready to begin my festivities of eating and drinking within the confines of Tribeca greatness. The Taste of Tribeca is like a neighborhood’s Restaurant Week on steroids. In exchange … Continue reading
Table Green Cafe, a Cleaver Co. outpost of The Green Table in Chelsea Market, kicked off their 2nd Summer season of their 2 food kiosks last night in Battery Park. I was invited to sample some of their food and desserts, along with … Continue reading