what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: something out of the ordinary
Of all the years that I’ve frequented this subway station, I had no idea nor did I even notice the chimes in the 34th street N, Q, R platform until very recently. I SO wish that I could recall what … Continue reading
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
you know it, on the corner of Bowery and Spring, or maybe you don’t recall the exact address and only know that its downtown… or maybe you only know it if you saw…. let me jog your memory … you … Continue reading
(photo taken from their FaceBook page) Commuting back and forth to work every day by subway, you gain the ability to create an imaginary bubble around yourself to isolate and block out what is going on and who is around you. Your bubble … Continue reading
The days I take the Q train into Manhattan, I see a series of paintings on the wall behind the columns that are supporting the subway tunnel between DeKalb Ave and before heading above ground to go over the Manhattan … Continue reading
updated 6/1/14 – and now for my review Taking advantage of a gorgeous Saturday morning, I arrived at the Domino Sugar Factory at 11am, 1 hour before it was supposed to open, still to be the 10th person in line. … Continue reading