what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: art and culture
It’s a few minutes since I posted as I haven’t come across too many little big things to highlight. However, Sean P Watters is no question a very Little Big Thing in NYC. I join thousands across the world as a huge … Continue reading
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
On the first Thursday of every month, DUMBO hosts their FREE gallery walk. Print out their listing and the map of the galleries / events and take a stroll through DUMBO Brooklyn. http://dumbo.is/itineraries/1121 Here are a few snapshots from my … Continue reading
This week, I “became” a New Yorker, as defined by some people. 10 years ago, I began my journey to the big city to live out my dreams set for myself at 4 years old. 12 years ago or so, … Continue reading
Before heading out to a museum, always read the fine print under the visitors section regarding the hours and entrance fees. I’m finding that many of the museums either of certain days and times have free admission and or the … Continue reading
this is how I spent my memorial day – in a cemetery – in BK – at my own leisure. A family friend was telling me how much she enjoyed her visit there, and although it sounded odd, I knew … Continue reading