what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: art and culture
It has been a minute… ok more like a few minutes since I have submerged myself into a NY moment. Life has taken a few amazing major turns for me which has prevented me from experiencing a little big thing … Continue reading
You don’t have to go “so far” to hear some sounds yet you don’t know exactly where you’re going to hear those sounds until the day before nor do you know what you’re going to hear until you’re there. This is the … Continue reading
On the first Thursday of every month, DUMBO hosts their FREE gallery walk. Print out their listing and the map of the galleries / events and take a stroll through DUMBO Brooklyn. http://dumbo.is/itineraries/1121 Here are a few snapshots from my … Continue reading
This week, I “became” a New Yorker, as defined by some people. 10 years ago, I began my journey to the big city to live out my dreams set for myself at 4 years old. 12 years ago or so, … Continue reading
Before heading out to a museum, always read the fine print under the visitors section regarding the hours and entrance fees. I’m finding that many of the museums either of certain days and times have free admission and or the … Continue reading
this is how I spent my memorial day – in a cemetery – in BK – at my own leisure. A family friend was telling me how much she enjoyed her visit there, and although it sounded odd, I knew … Continue reading