what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A tourist doesn’t come to New York and not make his or her way to Times Square. Sometimes you find a tourist looking up or taking a picture of something that makes you look to see what they are discovering. … Continue reading
Happy New Year! Its been a LONG while since I’ve written a post and it feels good to sit here typing away again at what I hope you enjoy as much as I do. As my parents were cleaning out … Continue reading
By now, I’m sure you’ve heard about the massive space in Gowanus Brooklyn that is home to 10 shuffleboard courts, 2 large bars and an indoor food truck. And with the sad news that that summer is more than half … Continue reading
Delighted to be walking in honor of Kinsey on her 6th birthday. Her biggest present is the selflessness of her donor. Kinsey was diagnosed out of the blue in January with end-stage kidney failure, a rare and fatal disease. She … Continue reading
I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is … Continue reading
Training for the Marine Corps Marathon and celebrating mine and my husband’s birthdays has caused me to be a little MIA from writing. But I’m back and with some fun and new things in my pocket to report. We had … Continue reading