what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A tourist doesn’t come to New York and not make his or her way to Times Square. Sometimes you find a tourist looking up or taking a picture of something that makes you look to see what they are discovering. … Continue reading
Happy New Year! Its been a LONG while since I’ve written a post and it feels good to sit here typing away again at what I hope you enjoy as much as I do. As my parents were cleaning out … Continue reading
By now, I’m sure you’ve heard about the massive space in Gowanus Brooklyn that is home to 10 shuffleboard courts, 2 large bars and an indoor food truck. And with the sad news that that summer is more than half … Continue reading
Delighted to be walking in honor of Kinsey on her 6th birthday. Her biggest present is the selflessness of her donor. Kinsey was diagnosed out of the blue in January with end-stage kidney failure, a rare and fatal disease. She … Continue reading
I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is … Continue reading
Training for the Marine Corps Marathon and celebrating mine and my husband’s birthdays has caused me to be a little MIA from writing. But I’m back and with some fun and new things in my pocket to report. We had … Continue reading