Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 3 weeks ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 3 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 3 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com