Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Win tickets for The Governors Ball Music Festival 2019 at Randall’s Island Park, May 31, 2019 with doNYC donyc.com/r/8lyKK/events… 1 week ago
- RT @sofarsounds: At Sofar Sounds, we believe "every city has musicians deserving of a platform and an attentive audience." Thanks for the f… 1 week ago
- Tell CVS to Donate, Don't Dump - Sign the Petition! chng.it/zcgPhGx6 via @Change 1 month ago
- I will definitely be taking advantage of this! #littlebigthingsinnyc twitter.com/IntrepidMuseum… 1 month ago
- See this Instagram photo by @sweetgreen instagram.com/p/BtEGKNaFL5i/… 4 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com