Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 1 month ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 5 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 8 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 8 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com