Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 10 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 11 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 11 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 11 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com