Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 week ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 4 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com