Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building standing at 1,776 feet. What I love most of all, is the pride of the construction workers, and them taking it upon themselves to document what they contributed to on this glorious day.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 2 days ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 1 month ago
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 4 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com