While whatever we have all thought about 9/11 over the last 12 years has been expressed many times over, a picture is still worth a thousand words that we could never describe verbally. I am, however, very grateful that Memorial Day is not yet a day to celebrate my father, a Vietnam Veteran. I will relish today for the ability to speak to him on the phone.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- See this Instagram photo by @petesouza instagram.com/p/BpXiatmFv6o/… 1 month ago
- I’m watching @glblctzn Festival LIVE this Saturday! Here’s how you can, too: glblctzn.me/HowToStream 2 months ago
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 4 months ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org