While whatever we have all thought about 9/11 over the last 12 years has been expressed many times over, a picture is still worth a thousand words that we could never describe verbally. I am, however, very grateful that Memorial Day is not yet a day to celebrate my father, a Vietnam Veteran. I will relish today for the ability to speak to him on the phone.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- I entered the Lottery for #ShakespeareinthePark on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter too: go.todaytix.com/SITP_Lottery_2… 2 weeks ago
- @NJTRANSIT @pfitz64 Nothing is ever "found". It is so disappointing. 3 weeks ago
- Win tickets for The Governors Ball Music Festival 2019 at Randall’s Island Park, May 31, 2019 with doNYC donyc.com/r/8lyKK/events… 1 month ago
- RT @sofarsounds: At Sofar Sounds, we believe "every city has musicians deserving of a platform and an attentive audience." Thanks for the f… 1 month ago
- Tell CVS to Donate, Don't Dump - Sign the Petition! chng.it/zcgPhGx6 via @Change 2 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com