While whatever we have all thought about 9/11 over the last 12 years has been expressed many times over, a picture is still worth a thousand words that we could never describe verbally. I am, however, very grateful that Memorial Day is not yet a day to celebrate my father, a Vietnam Veteran. I will relish today for the ability to speak to him on the phone.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 2 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 5 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 9 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 9 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org