While whatever we have all thought about 9/11 over the last 12 years has been expressed many times over, a picture is still worth a thousand words that we could never describe verbally. I am, however, very grateful that Memorial Day is not yet a day to celebrate my father, a Vietnam Veteran. I will relish today for the ability to speak to him on the phone.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 4 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 5 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 5 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org