I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is upon us. Which also means, that if you happen to be riding the subway, more specifically the 4 or the 5 train, or anywhere near Union Square there is a high likelihood that you will be swallowed up by drunk Santas commemorating the annual Santa Con celebration. While you might be annoyed or you might be intrigued, there is nothing more than a sea of cheap, red and white velour to remind you of Christmas 🙂
what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 3 weeks ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 5 months ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 1 year ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 year ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org