I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is upon us. Which also means, that if you happen to be riding the subway, more specifically the 4 or the 5 train, or anywhere near Union Square there is a high likelihood that you will be swallowed up by drunk Santas commemorating the annual Santa Con celebration. While you might be annoyed or you might be intrigued, there is nothing more than a sea of cheap, red and white velour to remind you of Christmas 🙂
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- See this Instagram photo by @sweetgreen instagram.com/p/BtEGKNaFL5i/… 1 month ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Like I said: A puppet. twitter.com/joshtpm/status… 2 months ago
- The Co-Op at 210 6th Ave and : SAVE SOUEN! - Sign the Petition! chng.it/4YL4BHDC via @Change 2 months ago
- See this Instagram photo by @petesouza instagram.com/p/BpXiatmFv6o/… 4 months ago
- I’m watching @glblctzn Festival LIVE this Saturday! Here’s how you can, too: glblctzn.me/HowToStream 5 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org