I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is upon us. Which also means, that if you happen to be riding the subway, more specifically the 4 or the 5 train, or anywhere near Union Square there is a high likelihood that you will be swallowed up by drunk Santas commemorating the annual Santa Con celebration. While you might be annoyed or you might be intrigued, there is nothing more than a sea of cheap, red and white velour to remind you of Christmas 🙂
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 1 month ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 3 months ago
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 5 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 9 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com