I know I’m not the only one that is just astounded that we are almost in the middle of December – where did November go? Whether you’re elated or surprised or even not ready for it, the holiday season is upon us. Which also means, that if you happen to be riding the subway, more specifically the 4 or the 5 train, or anywhere near Union Square there is a high likelihood that you will be swallowed up by drunk Santas commemorating the annual Santa Con celebration. While you might be annoyed or you might be intrigued, there is nothing more than a sea of cheap, red and white velour to remind you of Christmas 🙂
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 week ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 4 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org