Is anyone going? With the weather predictors forecasting a very hot and very rainy summer and hearing that there is nice weather ahead for the weekend, why not spend the a day among cherry blossom trees at the height of the blooming peak and celebrating the Japanese culture at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden? You came a day of roaming the garden’s grounds, learning how to put together your own bouquet and have a delicious Japanese lunch while watching some Japanese performance art. Check out my picture gallery below…
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 5 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 7 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 7 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com