Is anyone going? With the weather predictors forecasting a very hot and very rainy summer and hearing that there is nice weather ahead for the weekend, why not spend the a day among cherry blossom trees at the height of the blooming peak and celebrating the Japanese culture at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden? You came a day of roaming the garden’s grounds, learning how to put together your own bouquet and have a delicious Japanese lunch while watching some Japanese performance art. Check out my picture gallery below…
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 3 weeks ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 3 weeks ago
- @realdonaldtrump have you Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for You@CNNPolitics cnn.it/2vCrPqK 1 month ago
- I'm entered to win a VIP MoMA Experience from @PerrierUSA #perrierflavors 1 month ago
- @Watterswithtwot nice sneakers 😜 1 month ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com