Is anyone going? With the weather predictors forecasting a very hot and very rainy summer and hearing that there is nice weather ahead for the weekend, why not spend the a day among cherry blossom trees at the height of the blooming peak and celebrating the Japanese culture at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden? You came a day of roaming the garden’s grounds, learning how to put together your own bouquet and have a delicious Japanese lunch while watching some Japanese performance art. Check out my picture gallery below…
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- See this Instagram photo by @petesouza instagram.com/p/BpXiatmFv6o/… 1 month ago
- I’m watching @glblctzn Festival LIVE this Saturday! Here’s how you can, too: glblctzn.me/HowToStream 2 months ago
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 4 months ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com