what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- I entered the RICHARD III Lottery for a chance to win free tickets on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter: todaytix.com/nyc/shows/2540… 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: Last night, Russia launched a brazen attack on the people of Ukraine, in violation of international law and basic principl… 3 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 9 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 1 year ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 2 years ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: good for the mind, body and soul
This weekend, Union Square Park will host its annual pillow fight. It’s a day to cancel your therapist appointment, sleep in and all you need to participate (aside from frustration and energy but you have that covered) is your pillow. … Continue reading
My husband and I participated in the Climb to the Top this past Sunday March 3rd. It was a fundraiser for MS, climbing 66 flights of stairs to the top of 30 Rock. To celebrate our success, we headed out to Parish … Continue reading
Happy New Year! We’ve begun a new year and have claimed our new but maybe some repeat resolutions. I would bet some if not all of them are along the lines of eating healthier, drinking less, indulging less and/or being … Continue reading
No, they aren’t. In my opinion, the personality of the instructor can make or break the workout. Any workout is what you make of it but lets face it – we all need some motivation to help get us through … Continue reading