what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 10 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 10 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: yoga
I’m a huge fan of Flavorpill’s. As you may be able to tell by the frequency of re-tweeting I do of all of their events. Flavorpill Media is THE network to consult when looking something cultural to do in NYC … Continue reading
Wednesday evening, the first day of Summer, I participated in the Athleta sponsored Solstice in Times Square with thousands of other yogis. Beginning at 7pm, it was an hour and a half long yoga class set up along Broadway between 43rd and … Continue reading