what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 9 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 9 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: hungry?
Table Green Cafe, a Cleaver Co. outpost of The Green Table in Chelsea Market, kicked off their 2nd Summer season of their 2 food kiosks last night in Battery Park. I was invited to sample some of their food and desserts, along with … Continue reading
Among the errands my husband and I had to run last weekend was to pick up some pomade for him. Having always used this particular Sharps product and has since been discontinued, we went uptown to the Sharps Barber Shop … Continue reading
My husband and I participated in the Climb to the Top this past Sunday March 3rd. It was a fundraiser for MS, climbing 66 flights of stairs to the top of 30 Rock. To celebrate our success, we headed out to Parish … Continue reading
Happy New Year! We’ve begun a new year and have claimed our new but maybe some repeat resolutions. I would bet some if not all of them are along the lines of eating healthier, drinking less, indulging less and/or being … Continue reading
After a good workout, the last thing we should be eating is a high carb, high fat meal but let’s face it – that is what we really want. After a solid 7 mile run, finding a lunch spot on … Continue reading
Thank goodness for NYC brunch. I lived in Boston for 8 years and brunch isn’t something that is necessarily “done” there. As all New Yorkers know, brunch in NYC is the perfect way to spend the day of rest – … Continue reading
I usually don’t participate in Restaurant Week because I rather not be limited to any particular menu options. I feel if I’m going to pay to eat at the restaurant, I want to choose the most popular dish or the … Continue reading