- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 week ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 3 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: hungry?
Maybe because the VMA’s aren’t so “little”, and maybe because the scope of them doesn’t quite jive with the focus of my blog, but how is it that I didn’t know that the VMA’s were going to be in Brooklyn … Continue reading
Having lived in Battery Park City for 3 years and having had our wedding hotel, our rehearsal dinner (Stella which is still closed – pictured at right), and our after wedding celebrations (at Meade’s) all take place in South Street … Continue reading
After an amazing run in the Brooklyn Half Marathon, I was ready to begin my festivities of eating and drinking within the confines of Tribeca greatness. The Taste of Tribeca is like a neighborhood’s Restaurant Week on steroids. In exchange … Continue reading
Table Green Cafe, a Cleaver Co. outpost of The Green Table in Chelsea Market, kicked off their 2nd Summer season of their 2 food kiosks last night in Battery Park. I was invited to sample some of their food and desserts, along with … Continue reading
Among the errands my husband and I had to run last weekend was to pick up some pomade for him. Having always used this particular Sharps product and has since been discontinued, we went uptown to the Sharps Barber Shop … Continue reading
My husband and I participated in the Climb to the Top this past Sunday March 3rd. It was a fundraiser for MS, climbing 66 flights of stairs to the top of 30 Rock. To celebrate our success, we headed out to Parish … Continue reading