what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 6 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: west village
Training for the Marine Corps Marathon and celebrating mine and my husband’s birthdays has caused me to be a little MIA from writing. But I’m back and with some fun and new things in my pocket to report. We had … Continue reading
Thank goodness for NYC brunch. I lived in Boston for 8 years and brunch isn’t something that is necessarily “done” there. As all New Yorkers know, brunch in NYC is the perfect way to spend the day of rest – … Continue reading
Last night I made my way back to Tortilla Flats with my friend Jen to some good Mexican food and a few rounds of Bingo. Tortilla Flats is an oldy and good which is located on the cusp of Meatpacking and … Continue reading
If you happen to find yourself on Bleeker Street in the West Village (159 Bleeker Street to be exact) with a few minutes to spare, swing into the Brucennial 2012 for some fun and light culture. It’s being referred … Continue reading