what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 10 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 10 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: west village
Training for the Marine Corps Marathon and celebrating mine and my husband’s birthdays has caused me to be a little MIA from writing. But I’m back and with some fun and new things in my pocket to report. We had … Continue reading
Thank goodness for NYC brunch. I lived in Boston for 8 years and brunch isn’t something that is necessarily “done” there. As all New Yorkers know, brunch in NYC is the perfect way to spend the day of rest – … Continue reading
Last night I made my way back to Tortilla Flats with my friend Jen to some good Mexican food and a few rounds of Bingo. Tortilla Flats is an oldy and good which is located on the cusp of Meatpacking and … Continue reading
If you happen to find yourself on Bleeker Street in the West Village (159 Bleeker Street to be exact) with a few minutes to spare, swing into the Brucennial 2012 for some fun and light culture. It’s being referred … Continue reading