what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- I entered the RICHARD III Lottery for a chance to win free tickets on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter: todaytix.com/nyc/shows/2540… 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: Last night, Russia launched a brazen attack on the people of Ukraine, in violation of international law and basic principl… 3 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 9 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 1 year ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 2 years ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: something out of the ordinary
Memorial Day weekend was made up of many LBT in NY, one of which I almost skipped right over. Somewhere along the line, my partner in crime found out about The 18th Annual Lower East Side Festival of the Arts and … Continue reading
(courtesy of apparently.com) At the onset of the new year, I promised myself that I would take this blog to the next level. At the time, I didn’t quite now what that next level was. I love Cole Haan’s most recent … Continue reading
in Central Park, adults dressed in costumes…. their big wheels, or the likes of, decorated… racing down a hill in the upper east quadrant of the park…. It was a gorgeous perfect Fall day to do nothing but just hang … Continue reading