what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: something out of the ordinary
If you haven’t enjoyed Summer Streets thus far this month – get out there and “Just Do It”. My marathon training group ran summer streets last weekend. I was slightly shocked by how busy Lafayette was at 7:30am! I can’t … Continue reading
When I think of the name Economy Candy, I think of economies of scale = large quantities, and that is exactly what this store is. This old candy store on Rivington in LES has been around since 1937 selling candy … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I attended the Saturday session of the Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governor’s Island. With all of the hype of The Great Gatsby film and the roaring 20’s parties that supported it, I was particular interested … Continue reading
Memorial Day weekend was made up of many LBT in NY, one of which I almost skipped right over. Somewhere along the line, my partner in crime found out about The 18th Annual Lower East Side Festival of the Arts and … Continue reading
(courtesy of apparently.com) At the onset of the new year, I promised myself that I would take this blog to the next level. At the time, I didn’t quite now what that next level was. I love Cole Haan’s most recent … Continue reading
in Central Park, adults dressed in costumes…. their big wheels, or the likes of, decorated… racing down a hill in the upper east quadrant of the park…. It was a gorgeous perfect Fall day to do nothing but just hang … Continue reading