what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 10 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 10 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: something out of the ordinary
Memorial Day weekend was made up of many LBT in NY, one of which I almost skipped right over. Somewhere along the line, my partner in crime found out about The 18th Annual Lower East Side Festival of the Arts and … Continue reading
(courtesy of apparently.com) At the onset of the new year, I promised myself that I would take this blog to the next level. At the time, I didn’t quite now what that next level was. I love Cole Haan’s most recent … Continue reading
in Central Park, adults dressed in costumes…. their big wheels, or the likes of, decorated… racing down a hill in the upper east quadrant of the park…. It was a gorgeous perfect Fall day to do nothing but just hang … Continue reading