what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @BarackObama: Last night, Russia launched a brazen attack on the people of Ukraine, in violation of international law and basic principl… 2 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 7 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 1 year ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 2 years ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Brooklyn Bridge Park
As the saying goes, “If we build it, they will come”; it was built and they did come to to Brooklyn Bridge Park and the waterfront area. So much as been “built”, that it was jumping Saturday night. As part … Continue reading
Last June, I wrote about a handful of museum parties with 2013 dates. This is my updated 2014 version! Not exactly a museum but I recently came across all of the wonderful events at the NY Botanical Garden including BBQ … Continue reading