…. as The Dutch describes itself. This place doesn’t necessarily jive with the mission of my blog as it’s quite “big” and not so “little”; however, hearing my husband say that their fried chicken “gives Blue Smoke and Blue Ribbon a run for their money”. I had to spread the word as to how much we enjoyed our brunch and that it’s definitely a place worth checking out regardless of the wait. We enjoyed it so much that we were a few bites into out meal before we remembered to take a picture! My dish is their hake sandwich with tobiko and a yuzu spread – a perfect combination of sweet from the hake mixed with the mayo and the savory of the yuzu and then some salt of the tobiko. The service was a little slow but it gave us plenty of time to drool over the anticipation of being served our meal. Happy Brunching!
what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 10 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 11 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 11 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 11 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org