…. as The Dutch describes itself. This place doesn’t necessarily jive with the mission of my blog as it’s quite “big” and not so “little”; however, hearing my husband say that their fried chicken “gives Blue Smoke and Blue Ribbon a run for their money”. I had to spread the word as to how much we enjoyed our brunch and that it’s definitely a place worth checking out regardless of the wait. We enjoyed it so much that we were a few bites into out meal before we remembered to take a picture! My dish is their hake sandwich with tobiko and a yuzu spread – a perfect combination of sweet from the hake mixed with the mayo and the savory of the yuzu and then some salt of the tobiko. The service was a little slow but it gave us plenty of time to drool over the anticipation of being served our meal. Happy Brunching!
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 4 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 5 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 5 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com