…. as The Dutch describes itself. This place doesn’t necessarily jive with the mission of my blog as it’s quite “big” and not so “little”; however, hearing my husband say that their fried chicken “gives Blue Smoke and Blue Ribbon a run for their money”. I had to spread the word as to how much we enjoyed our brunch and that it’s definitely a place worth checking out regardless of the wait. We enjoyed it so much that we were a few bites into out meal before we remembered to take a picture! My dish is their hake sandwich with tobiko and a yuzu spread – a perfect combination of sweet from the hake mixed with the mayo and the savory of the yuzu and then some salt of the tobiko. The service was a little slow but it gave us plenty of time to drool over the anticipation of being served our meal. Happy Brunching!
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Win tickets for The Governors Ball Music Festival 2019 at Randall’s Island Park, May 31, 2019 with doNYC donyc.com/r/8lyKK/events… 1 week ago
- RT @sofarsounds: At Sofar Sounds, we believe "every city has musicians deserving of a platform and an attentive audience." Thanks for the f… 1 week ago
- Tell CVS to Donate, Don't Dump - Sign the Petition! chng.it/zcgPhGx6 via @Change 1 month ago
- I will definitely be taking advantage of this! #littlebigthingsinnyc twitter.com/IntrepidMuseum… 1 month ago
- See this Instagram photo by @sweetgreen instagram.com/p/BtEGKNaFL5i/… 4 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org