If you happen to find yourself on Bleeker Street in the West Village (159 Bleeker Street to be exact) with a few minutes to spare, swing into the Brucennial 2012 for some fun and light culture. It’s being referred to as the downtown alternative to the Whitney Biennial. The Brucennial 2012, in its 3rd year, is a collection of works from approximately 400 artists, all with depth and beauty that draw you in and beg you to take another look. It’s free but only around through April 1st. Check it out!
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 week ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 4 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org