If you happen to find yourself on Bleeker Street in the West Village (159 Bleeker Street to be exact) with a few minutes to spare, swing into the Brucennial 2012 for some fun and light culture. It’s being referred to as the downtown alternative to the Whitney Biennial. The Brucennial 2012, in its 3rd year, is a collection of works from approximately 400 artists, all with depth and beauty that draw you in and beg you to take another look. It’s free but only around through April 1st. Check it out!
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 4 days ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 4 days ago
- I entered the Lottery for #ShakespeareinthePark on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter too: go.todaytix.com/SITP_Lottery_2… 1 month ago
- @NJTRANSIT @pfitz64 Nothing is ever "found". It is so disappointing. 1 month ago
- Win tickets for The Governors Ball Music Festival 2019 at Randall’s Island Park, May 31, 2019 with doNYC donyc.com/r/8lyKK/events… 2 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com