what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 8 months ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 9 months ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 9 months ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 10 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Category Archives: summer fun
Wednesday evening, the first day of Summer, I participated in the Athleta sponsored Solstice in Times Square with thousands of other yogis. Beginning at 7pm, it was an hour and a half long yoga class set up along Broadway between 43rd and … Continue reading
Some days you’re in the mood to chill out and not think about anything. And sometimes too much stimulation is well, just too much. For that day, NYC provides plenty of outdoor opportunities to fulfill that need. Stargazing around NYC … Continue reading
There is nothing better than the Summer in NYC! There are always so many fun activities and events to choose from, it is possible to have something fun to do close to every day of the week. AND if you play … Continue reading
YES – they are back! Down & Derby Roller Disco has found it’s new home at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn! Every 3rd Friday throughout the Summer, starting May 18th, Down & Derby will be hosting it’s Skate, Dance, Drink parties. The parties begin … Continue reading