what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: summer fun
(8/22/12 – and now for my full report) By now, you’ve probably seen a ton of press regarding Monday night’s flash mob secret all white dinner party. My report is that yes, it was THAT exciting, it was THAT elegant … Continue reading
I purchased a Bloomspot deal to Brooklyn Boulders almost a year ago and finally cashed it in last weekend. The package included the Learn the Ropes class, 2 – one day passes with all of the gear and a drink … Continue reading
(photos courtesy of playbill.com) Beginning this Thursday July 10th through August 14th, from 12.30pm – 1.30pm, Bryant Park is hosting a series of brief performances of Broadway musicals. This weekly lunchtime fun is hosted by and 106.7 LiteFM includes performances of Pippin, Matilda, Heathers, ONCE and more. … Continue reading
Wednesday evening, the first day of Summer, I participated in the Athleta sponsored Solstice in Times Square with thousands of other yogis. Beginning at 7pm, it was an hour and a half long yoga class set up along Broadway between 43rd and … Continue reading
Some days you’re in the mood to chill out and not think about anything. And sometimes too much stimulation is well, just too much. For that day, NYC provides plenty of outdoor opportunities to fulfill that need. Stargazing around NYC … Continue reading
There is nothing better than the Summer in NYC! There are always so many fun activities and events to choose from, it is possible to have something fun to do close to every day of the week. AND if you play … Continue reading