Another summertime favorite of mine is participating in Lululemon’s yoga event in Bryant Park Thursday nights from 6pm – 7pm. It’s spiritually energizing to have the gorgeous city skyline extending high above, reaching for the sky just as you are; while becoming one with the hundreds of other yogis and the support of the soft freshly cut grass of the park beneath your feet. When the hour is up, you are relaxed and cleansed and ready to conquer the weekend!
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 2 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 5 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines I signed up for the $9fareclub 2 mos ago, yet your site dsn't recognize it & wants to chrge me the greater amt - NOT RIGHT! 9 months ago
- @SpiritAirlines you provided me with a voucher for a horrible experience at FLL, yet I am unable to obtain the full amount! HELP! 9 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com