Another summertime favorite of mine is participating in Lululemon’s yoga event in Bryant Park Thursday nights from 6pm – 7pm. It’s spiritually energizing to have the gorgeous city skyline extending high above, reaching for the sky just as you are; while becoming one with the hundreds of other yogis and the support of the soft freshly cut grass of the park beneath your feet. When the hour is up, you are relaxed and cleansed and ready to conquer the weekend!
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 6 days ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 3 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org