(photo courtesy of the Huffington Post 2011) The LUCKYRICE Festival begins in NYC May 1st. LUCKYRICE is an integrated media and marketing company and is hosting this festival to shine a spotlight on Asian culinary culture. There are 8 events over the course of 6 days, all offering the opportunity for “tastings, dinners and gastronomic gatherings”. All proceeds from the sale of event tickets go to benefit cityharvest.org and we all know nothing beats eating and drinking for a good cause! I am attending the Night Market on Cinco de Mayo and is taking place in DUMBO literally under the Archway of the Manhattan Bridge. This event will showcase flavors from Asian night markets from various Asian countries. There will also be 2 bands; one of which a co-worker of mine is a member of – The Notorious MSG. It should be fun. Stay tuned for pictures and my re-cap of the night. I’m keeping my fingers for a warm and dry evening.
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 6 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org