YES – they are back! Down & Derby Roller Disco has found it’s new home at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn! Every 3rd Friday throughout the Summer, starting May 18th, Down & Derby will be hosting it’s Skate, Dance, Drink parties. The parties begin at 6pm and the entrance fee is $10 at the door. By RSVP’ing in advance, entrance is only $5 and you can RSVP up until 1pm the day of. You can bring your own skates or you can rent an old school pair for $5. I recommend getting there on the earlier side to not only ensure your entrance and a pair of skates but to also get some practice in before the party really kicks in! Have fun! I’ll see you there in June!
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 2 weeks ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Love the unity! https://t.co/60IwqD6E7e 4 weeks ago
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com