YES – they are back! Down & Derby Roller Disco has found it’s new home at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn! Every 3rd Friday throughout the Summer, starting May 18th, Down & Derby will be hosting it’s Skate, Dance, Drink parties. The parties begin at 6pm and the entrance fee is $10 at the door. By RSVP’ing in advance, entrance is only $5 and you can RSVP up until 1pm the day of. You can bring your own skates or you can rent an old school pair for $5. I recommend getting there on the earlier side to not only ensure your entrance and a pair of skates but to also get some practice in before the party really kicks in! Have fun! I’ll see you there in June!
what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @IvankaTrump We will do that once our leader leads by example 2 days ago
- RT @MichelleObama: Sometimes truth transcends party. twitter.com/laurawbush/sta… 1 month ago
- visit the @KelloggCompany cafe in union square this weekend to support the @GirlScoutsNYC Troup 6000 kelloggsnyc.com/home 4 months ago
- @StephenEspinoza Always 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com