YES – they are back! Down & Derby Roller Disco has found it’s new home at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn! Every 3rd Friday throughout the Summer, starting May 18th, Down & Derby will be hosting it’s Skate, Dance, Drink parties. The parties begin at 6pm and the entrance fee is $10 at the door. By RSVP’ing in advance, entrance is only $5 and you can RSVP up until 1pm the day of. You can bring your own skates or you can rent an old school pair for $5. I recommend getting there on the earlier side to not only ensure your entrance and a pair of skates but to also get some practice in before the party really kicks in! Have fun! I’ll see you there in June!
what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 2 weeks ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 1 year ago
- @NYCMayor @BillGates have one or 5 of your rich friends buy the crops, transport them to NYC and pay people to cook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. nyti.ms/33PWU8u #delusionalasalways 1 year ago
- #SING4LIFE - Featuring Bono, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Yoshiki youtu.be/lz-DoaHi3zo via @YouTube 1 year ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org