what I've been up to
No Instagram images were found.
- I entered the RICHARD III Lottery for a chance to win free tickets on @TodayTix! Tap here to enter: todaytix.com/nyc/shows/2540… 9 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: Last night, Russia launched a brazen attack on the people of Ukraine, in violation of international law and basic principl… 3 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: No caption needed. https://t.co/9jJnRcl2bl 8 months ago
- RT @ananavarro: If you watch nothing else today, watch this @tylerperry speech. It is beautiful and inspiring. 1 year ago
- RT @NYCMayor: BREAKING NEWS: #OpenStreets are starting early! Thanks to quick work by the @NYC_DOT, @NYCParks and @NYPDNews, we’re goin… 2 years ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at email@example.com
Tag Archives: Dekalb Market
(updated November 3rd, 2013) This past Friday, November 1st, Brooklyn Night Bazaar debuted in its new permanent Greenpoint space on the corner of Banker and Norman Streets (rather than in Williamsburg as it was last year). The below post was … Continue reading
The DJ’s were spinning, the beer and wine were flowing, food was offered, but the best part of this venue vs. the basement of the Hudson Hotel is exactly that – we were outdoors under the summer stars rather than … Continue reading
I’m all about having a few drinks while taking in some culture. Essentially, that is what we did in Spain and Paris! One of my favorite things to do is to wander through a museum, after hours, with some cocktails … Continue reading
YES – they are back! Down & Derby Roller Disco has found it’s new home at DeKalb Market in Brooklyn! Every 3rd Friday throughout the Summer, starting May 18th, Down & Derby will be hosting it’s Skate, Dance, Drink parties. The parties begin … Continue reading