what I've been up to
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- @acscardino @CarsonDaly Carson doesn’t talk about abusing it. Drinking alcohol is ingrained is so many cultures. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- No girl should miss school because she doesn’t have period products or access to menstrual health resources. It hap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Help Global Partnership for Education Send Girls to School glblctzn.co/e/jvRbSPcOg0 #globalcitizen 4 months ago
- RT @judahandthelion: NEW SHOWS ADDED - tickets are on sale now. Pick a city and get those tix! judahandthelion.com/events https://t.co/cGaT4Ng… 7 months ago
- Win 2 Tickets to see Judah & the Lion on the Pep Talks Worldwide Tour! vy.tc/hnNgw43 7 months ago
what are you in the mood to do?
- need more ideas or suggestions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As the saying goes, “If we build it, they will come”; it was built and they did come to to Brooklyn Bridge Park and the waterfront area. So much as been “built”, that it was jumping Saturday night. As part … Continue reading
While whatever we have all thought about 9/11 over the last 12 years has been expressed many times over, a picture is still worth a thousand words that we could never describe verbally. I am, however, very grateful that Memorial … Continue reading
Has anybody seen the cover of the New York Times today? Once again NYC made history yesterday, not only for the city but for the entire Western Hemisphere as the final pieces made One World Trade Center the highest building … Continue reading
Some of us agree that probably the only good thing about living in NJ is the ability to take in the full view this beautiful city. But then we rethink it and decide, “why would you want to be limited … Continue reading
If every household (not even individual) donated $100 to the red cross, think about how many supplies, how much food and water, how many blankets and socks will be able to be provided to those who are living through such … Continue reading
New York is, of course, great in that there are quite a number of vintage and thrift stores that are more like shops than stores in which the inventory is more high-end and trendy than just some old, used clothes. … Continue reading